A PurpleDinner is a meal enjoyed in someone’s home.
PurpleDinner is launching a Kickstarter campaign - look at our fun 3-minute video!
This site matches guests with dinner hosts, currently in 85 countries. Great for travelers to enjoy authentic experiences abroad, dining in local homes.
* Website upgrades coming soon! *
Sign up as a guest:
- Meet people for dinner travelling or in your home town
- Get a cooking lesson in someone's home
- Enjoy a unique cultural event
- Save money when you eat out
- Support local economies when you travel
Sign up as a host:
- Showcase your cooking and hosting
- Host small dinners in your home
- Meet travellers and others in your own town
- Make extra money
- Make new friends
Baki is the owner of the best ice cream shop in Belgrade, Serbia, with a 170-year tradition and a fantastic, highly guarded secret ice cream recipe!
Saveurs du Jour
Lynn is a great chef and runs a hidden restaurant in her beautiful home, located in the Laurentian Mountains, north of Montreal, Canada.
Natex is quickly gaining notoriety as an author - his first novel "Mottaket" is a very personal and colorful depiction of the real difficulties of refugee life in Norway. Now a permanent resident in Norway, he offers dinner to travelers and Norwegians alike, along with a fascinating set of stories at dinner.